Have you always dreamed of starting a hardware company? Building and selling your very own product? To help you get started we've partnered with our friends from IngDan, the company that can take your idea from a napkin sketch to a finished product. Today, we help you start your startup!
But building hardware is hard, and it's certainly a costly endeavor. To make it all possible, IngDan is extending to our community an exclusive offer: pitch an idea you are passionate about, and enter to win the ultimate prize: build a manufacturing ready prototype!
IngDan is China's largest hardware innovation platform with offices worldwide. It's a one stop supply chain center for O2O services, linking entrepreneurs with the right suppliers and supporting them from ideas to market. IngDan is a subsidiary of Cogobuy Group, a publicly listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Cogobuy operates the largest e-commerce platform for electronic components and other electronic goods in China.
Are you ready to get started?
Step 1: Register your name.
Start by creating a free account on Hackster.io (or sign in if you're already a member), and register for the contest by clicking "Register as a participant".
Step 2: Submit your product idea and enter to win 1 of 3 prototyping services
- Click "Submit your idea" and fill in the template.
- Submit your product idea.
- Tell us what problem are you solving?
- Is your product targeting a consumer or business audience?
- Explain why your product matters to the world today.
- Submissions close on February 20th, 2016 at 11:59 AM.
Step 3: We will notify you via email and you'll get to join our winners Meetup
- Top 3 entrants will be selected based on idea originality, quality, and build-ability
- Join our Meetup celebration in San Francisco in person or via Skype
- Start working with IngDan and get your prototype ready for what's next!
Good luck and we look forward to helping you start that rocket ship!
December 10, 2015 at 8:00AM PT
February 20, 2016 at 11:59PM PT
Winners announced by
Mar 10, 2016