- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
The project idea needs to be well described, and credits will be awarded to the ones that also hint on implementation. However, these do not need to be fully finished projects. Just an idea is enough.
Requirement: all the required fields should be completed. In the left sidebar on the project edit page, it should say "Fields to complete: all done".
We will select the most creative idea!
- UDOO Quad (2 are available)
Create a new project idea and describe exactly what you would do and how. Once you're ready click 'Enter challenge' in the left sidebar, select your project, and you're done!
December 31, 1969
November 6, 2014 at 9:31 PM PT
November 16, 2014 at 9:31 PM PT
Contest winners will be announced on December 31, 1969. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
Everyone is eligible to win, anywhere in the world.
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.